Order Information and Optional Add-On Components
- AzCIS (Arizona Career Information System) is an online planning resource tool which provides current and comprehensive and current educational and career information specific to Arizona. Arizona has five user site types (Middle School, High School, Postsecondary, Secure Care, and Agency). AzCIS Brochure
- AzCIS Order Link: If you are a postsecondary, agency or private education institution you can order a yearly AzCIS license. Currently the annual subscription fee is $575. Adult/Postsecondary Users Letter
Optional Add-On Components:
- The Academic Practice Test Packages are available annually for considerable cost savings. Sites can choose and customize the practices packages that best match their users’ needs. For one low price, all students at a school can take SAT or ACT practice tests. Packages Brochure
- Civil Services Tests Packages Order can be used by adults to practice for a variety of civil service tests. Packages Brochure
- IDEAS (Interest Determination, Exploration, and Assessment System) is available annually for a per site lease. IDEAS helps users rate their preferences of 128 tasks from the Career Assessment Inventory list. IDEAS generates an individualized profile linking their interests choices to sixteen occupational areas. Results are then stored in My Education Career Action Plan portfolio.
- Career Trek for Elementary level is currently $450 for an annual subscription.
- Sherlock is a guidance assessment, reporting, communications, and evaluation system for schools and education support programs. Sherlock enables school counselors and education support professionals to collect key data on student interests, needs, experiences, and perceptions about their academic and career development. The purpose of the assessments is to inform efforts to enable higher levels of academic success, educational attainment, and career development. Sherlock Brochure