ECAP Tracker Reports
Arizona requires that every high school student have an Education and Career Action Plan (ECAP) in place to help plan for their futures. This process results in a student portfolio that documents several years of exploration, activity and goal setting. With the new ECAP Tracker, administrators can determine which activities and documents comprise a complete portfolio at each grade level, then track students’ completion of these components.
Additionally, Site Administrators can create custom reports to track progress of items within AzCIS. You can access ECAP Tracker in the Planning Tools under Reports.
Single sign-on now available through Clever. Using the Clever integration services students can login directly to AzCIS user their school username and password. Clever is available at no cost to schools, can be used with virtually any SIS, and includes technical support to help implement.
For more information visit: https://portal.azcis.intocareers.org/partners/clever/
Parchment Transcription Services
AzCIS and Parchment have partnered to make credential ordering easy for your school and your students. Parchment is the most advanced academic credential management system available, allowing learners, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share credentials in simple and secure ways. Parchment's platform has helped millions of people exchange more than 20 million transcripts and other credentials globally.
Implementing the Order Link, means your students can order transcripts anytime, anywhere, and just-in-time using the products they're already using every day. After submitting the form, your Parchment representative will contact you to tell you more about implementing Parchment within AzCIS.
More information available here: https://portal.azcis.intocareers.org/partners/parchment/
NEW ELEMENTARY PRODUCT: CAREER TREK
- Interactive career exploration resource for use with students in grades 3, 4, and 5
- Users can explore careers, interest areas, and employability skills
- Activities coded for American School Counselor Association (ASCA) new Mindset and Behaviors standards
- Ability to sort on the new Mindset and Behavior standards
- Updated lesson activities with new look and feel
- Interest Profiler Short Form
- Users can now respond to 60 items (long form has 180 items) to help identify their interests and match a wide variety of careers
- Short Form is useful for users who are short on time and younger users
- Interactive Learning Styles Survey
- Users can now save results to their portfolio and personal learning plan
- Accessibility Improvements
- Enhanced screen reader experience--including better skip navigation, labeling, and identification of tables
- Workplace Employment Skills Survey
- Users can evaluate their employability skills